Cultural Events | LQAF Blog | LQAF News
Jan 15, 2013
LQAF will present back-to-back events January 19-20 during the first big three-day holiday weekend of 2013:
Saturday, Jan. 19th
Art Under the Umbrellas
10 am to 4 pm
Old Town La Quinta
- More than 80 Southern California artists will set-up along the streets and lawn of Old Town La Quinta exhibiting their wares in every possible media.
- Steve Madaio & Friends will provide lively entertainment for shoppers as they explore the artist booths and visit Old Town’s boutique shops.
- Enjoy scrumptious Brunch, Lunch & Dinner at The Grill on Main, Hogs Breath Inn, Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill , Solano’s Bistro, and The Wine Bar at Old Town.
- FREE Admission and Parking
Old Town La Quinta is located in the Village of La Quinta. Take Washington Street south, go west on Calle Tampico two blocks; Old Town is on the left.
Sunday, Jan. 20th
Art, Your Passport to Fashion
11 am to 6 pm
Chico’s The Shops on El Paseo
Art patrons and fashion divas, join us for Art Your Passport to Fashion at Chico’s The Shops on El Paseo. Chico’s and Soma will donate 10% of the day’s purchases to LQAF programs.
- See Chico’s Cruise 2013 Collection and Soma’s Resort Collection – Live, Lounge, Wear!
- Enjoy a sneak preview of La Quinta Arts Festival 2013, the #1 Fine Art Festival in the Nation!
- Informal modeling and light refreshments by Panera Bread, California Pizza Kitchen, Tony Roma’s and Tiffany’s Sweet Spot will be served throughout the day.
- Ladies, bring a gently used bra to Soma for Best Friends’ Closet.
Chico’s The Shops on El Paseo is located at 73100 El Paseo, Palm Desert; 760-779-1079.