LA QUINTA ARTS FOUNDATION EVENT POLICIES
The following policies apply to all public events produced by La Quinta Arts Foundation.
No Smoking/No Vaping/No Incendiary Devices
All events produced by La Quinta Arts Foundation are No Smoking events.
No Carry-In Food & Beverage
Coolers, Picnic Baskets and Alcoholic Beverages are NOT ALLOWED to be carried into La Quinta Arts Foundation events.
La Quinta Arts Foundation Pets Policy
We love our pets, but LQAF Annual Events are not the places for them. LQAF has adopted a policy of “no pets” at its Annual Events. Our pet policy does not, however, apply to service animals assisting individuals with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act. LQAF patrons with a qualified need have a right to have a service animal at LQAF Annual Events. Legitimate service animals are always welcome guests at all LQAF Annual Events. We find it necessary to advise patrons who attempt to portray their pet as a service animal, of the laws enforceable in California. In accordance with Penal Code Section 365.7 any person who knowingly and fraudulently represents himself or herself, through verbal or written notice, to be the owner or trainer of any service animal shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding six months, by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000) or by both that fine and imprisonment. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PETS AT HOME!
No Refund Policy
No refunds of admission fees will be made due to inclement weather, cancelled performances, cancelled vendors, cancelled artists, or for the unlikely circumstance of temporary or full closure of the show due any additional factor beyond our control.
Crowd Release Policy
Please be aware that by entering events produced by La Quinta Arts Foundation, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in video and audio for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release La Quinta Arts Foundation and The City of La Quinta, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. Do not enter event premise if you do not wish to be subject to the Crowd Release.
Event Photography/Videography Policy
La Quinta Arts Foundation (“LQAF”) welcomes patrons to enjoy their experience and be able to capture memories of good times at LQAF events. However, LQAF does not allow photography and videography of its events for the gain or promotion of any individual or entity (collectively, a “Person”) other than LQAF. Any Person (“Licensee”) taking photographs at LQAF’s events is granted a single, non-exclusive, restricted, and revocable permission to capture photographic or videographic images at LQAF events (collectively, the “Images”) under the following terms and conditions:
(1) Licensee shall obtain Model, Minor Model, and Property Releases as required by law.
(2) Licensee agrees to abide by all Federal and State privacy laws governing the capture and distribution of Images obtained at public and/or private events.
(3) Licensee shall not duplicate, publish, transmit, or broadcast the Images in any medium of all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world without the prior express written consent of LQAF.
(4) Licensee shall not sell, trade, or use the Images for monetary gain.
(5) Licensee shall, within ten (10) days of capture of photographic Images, provide LQAF with copies of all photographic Images in jpg. format via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Licensee shall, within ten (10) days of capture of videographic Images, provide LQAF with copies of all videographic Images via email to email@example.com.
(7) Licensee agrees LQAF may use Licensee the Images, in part or whole, and howsoever determined, without compensation or other consideration to Licensee.
(8) Licensee hereby releases and discharges LQAF, its employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that it may now have, or may hereafter have acquire, arising out of or relating to Licensee’s utilization of the license granted herein or LQAF’s use of the Images.
(9) Licensee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold LQAF, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and associates, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them harmless from and against all losses, costs, damages, judgments, liabilities and expenses arising from any claim whatsoever and whenever brought, which may be brought based, directly or indirectly, upon Licensee’s activities pursuant to the license granted herein.
(10) Licensee understands that a breach by Licensee of any of Licensee’s undertakings hereunder may cause LQAF damage which could not readily be remedied by an action at law. Any such breach would, therefore, entitle LQAF to equitable remedies, costs and attorneys’ fees in addition to any other rights provided by law.
(11) Licensee hereby agrees that, upon Licensee’s failure to comply with any of the foregoing terms and conditions, the license granted hereunder shall be automatically terminated and shall be deemed null and void relating back to the date upon which Licensee captured the initial Image at a LQAF event.
(12) LQAF shall have the right to terminate any license granted hereunder, and withdraw the authorization it has granted hereby at any time immediately upon written notice to Licensee.
(13) The foregoing contains the full and complete understanding and agreement between LQAF and Licensee with respect to the within subject matter, and supersedes all other agreements between LQAF and Licensee, whether written or oral, relating thereto, and may not be modified or amended except by written instrument executed by LQAF and Licensee.
(14) In the event of any dispute arising hereunder, such dispute shall be governed under the laws of the State of California. LQAF and Licensee further agree to be subject to the jurisdiction in courts located in the County of Riverside, State of California.